Please donate to support a specially created Care Kit! For local Georgia men and women to receive a FREE kick start to your health while currently battling cancer. (All Cancers we support for this project in partnership with My Style Matters, LLC). Thank you to those who are donating to support this project and those that share and the companies who have provided in-kind donations thus far. Every little bit counts. Donate today by sponsoring a Kit to someone in need! $60 to sponsor a Kit! If you have someone you want to give a kit to – please add a name, type of cancer, and contact so we can share – in your donation.
Since we have been added into the United Way of Greater Atlanta database, we are helping more families survive. The best way to get involved is by opening your wallet and donating. All donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
- $25 can give one woman or man a care package after being diagnosed with breast cancer.
- $50 can put gas in a vehicle of an individual that just got diagnosed with breast cancer to help with travel expenses back and forth to their health care professional or pay for a driver (Uber/Lyft) to get to and from appointment for survivor without a vehicle.
- $150 can get one individual a breast cancer screening through a thermography breast exam/mammogram.
- $500 can get one family a birthday or a holiday package who has been affected by breast cancer.
- So she/he will not get evicted, $1000 can help her/him pay mortgage as a single mother/father since she/he is unable to work after being diagnosed with breast cancer as well as help pay utilities while not working.
- $2000 can pay for an all inclusive trip for two after another breast cancer survivor is born to help relieve stress on survivor to avoid relapse as well as stress from the support system (care giver).
- $12,000 can get one individual into a 30 day cleansing program through the Living Foods Institute.
https://www.gagivesday.org/c/GGD/a/iwillsurviveinc (We participate in GA Gives Day)
Give from the heart! If you are unable to financial get involved there are several other ways you can help.
We welcome new volunteers with open arms. Please inquire today about how you can become a cherished part of the I Will Survive, Inc. family.
Go to Volunteer Match to see our intern and volunteer needs today and help others Survive!
Thank you to all the IWS volunteers. We appreciate all of you who continually support us.
IWS Program NEEDS!
Please support @IWillSurviveInc by connecting with us on IG and Facebook to share with friends, coworker, and family.
Donating time is important as well as money. Here is a list of other important donation items. We are always accepting items for care packages for clients in our programs affected by breast caner.
- Aloe Vera Gel (Natural healing after radiation)
- Alkaline Water (PH of 8 or above with BPA free plastic)
- Deodorant (No parabens, colors, or aluminum)
- Headscarves and Natural Hair Care Items (Natural Shampoo’s after Chemo, Organic Coconut Oil)
- Gas card/ Marta cards (traveling to health care facilities)
- Essential Oils (Frankincense, Lavender, Lemongrass, Myrrh)
- Organic ginger, turmeric, vitamin D, vitamin C, probiotics
- Stress relief items (movie passes/spa gift cards/event tickets)
- Motivational Reading Material (Books/Poems/Magazines)
- Motivational Music and Movies (Work Out Videos/Yoga/Stretching)
- Educational Materials (Holistic/Organic)
- Kindles, Laptops, Cell Phones (to get our survivors jobs from home after treatments)
- All Inclusive Vacation Tickets (Survivors stress relief after treatments/surgery)
- Healthy Food Prep made easy (Juicer, Blender, BPA Free Containers, Nutri-Bullet, etc.)
- Detox program with Living Foods Institution (10 day voucher)
All donations are tax deductible.
Giving Assistant to save money and support I Will Survive Inc.
Kroger Community Rewards®
You still get your points while Kroger gives us points too
Registering takes only a few steps, start by using the link below!!!
NPO #55892 (I Will Survive, Inc.)
Did you know you can support our cause by shopping at Kroger? It’s easy when you enroll in Kroger Community Rewards®