Donating time is important as well as money. Here is a list of other important donation items. We are always accepting items for care packages for clients in our programs affected by breast cancer.
- Aloe Vera Gel (Natural healing after radiation)
- Alkaline Water (PH of 8 or above with BPA free plastic)
- Deodorant (No parabens, colors, or aluminum)
- Headscarves and Natural Hair Care Items (Natural Shampoo’s after Chemo, Organic Coconut Oil)
- Gas card/ Marta cards (traveling to health care facilities)
- Essential Oils (Frankincense, Lavender, Lemongrass, Myrrh)
- Organic ginger, turmeric, vitamin D, vitamin C, probiotics
- Stress relief items (movie passes/spa gift cards/event tickets)
- Motivational Reading Material (Books/Poems/Magazines)
- Motivational Music and Movies (Work Out Videos/Yoga/Stretching)
- Educational Materials (Holistic/Organic)
- Kindles, Laptops, Cell Phones (to get our survivors jobs from home after treatments)
- All Inclusive Vacation Tickets (Survivors stress relief after treatments/surgery)
- Healthy Food Prep made easy (Juicer, Blender, BPA Free Containers, Nutri-Bullet, etc.)
- Detox program with Living Foods Institution (10 day voucher)
Shopping for loved ones for a birthday? Or shopping to help us with our care packages for our survivors? Please use AmaShopping for loved ones for a birthday? Or shopping to help us with our care packages for our survivors? Please use Amazon and you do not have to spend anymore money, amazon will donate to our programs based on what you already spend!zon and you do not have to spend anymore money, amazon will donate to our programs based on what you already spend!
Have you registered your Kroger Plus Card with I Will Survive yet? You can easily set it up in order to help us raise funds. Click here to register today! Thank you for your support.
We work with The Living Foods Institute as another community partner since 2013. We send clients to the facility to focus on healing physically, mentally, and spiritually. Please click on the Donate Now button to help clients cover clinic costs now!
Please donate to support a specially created Care Kit! For local Georgia men and women to receive a FREE kick start to your health while currently battling cancer. (All Cancers we support for this project in partnership with My Style Matters, LLC). Thank you to those who are donating to support this project and those that share and the companies who have provided in-kind donations thus far. Every little bit counts. Donate today by sponsoring a Kit to someone in need! $60 to sponsor a Kit! If you have someone you want to give a kit to – please add a name, type of cancer, and contact so we can share – in your donation.
You can donate to I Will Survive, Inc. through Georgia Gives Day annually here for this virtual 24 hour day of fundraising!